Saturday, January 6, 2007

January 6, 2007

See already I am slacking on this....sigh!

Not much is really going on around here. I have been off with the kids since December 22nd. We haven't really done anything extrodinary, we did go and spend some of the gift cards that Erin and Matthew got for Christmas.
Erin spent all of hers and was really excited that she was able to afford a MP3 player, she loves it. Matthew got some stuff but really does not need anything so he has some gift cards stashed to used at a later time.

My angel Matthew has been displaying some really new traits, he just loves to beat up his sister, lately he will hit, pinch and throw things at her. I hope that changes when he gets back to school on Tuesday, or I guess I will be getting some calls from them....uh-oh! Boys are sooooooo different.

We have been cleaning out the kids rooms and taking stuff to the consignment shop so that we can shop some more!!!

I did some decorating in my bathroom, just some knick knack kind of stuff.

Well sadly that is all in my exciting life to date. I have to go clean the bathrooms now....oh I bet you wish you were me!!!!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea...hey you are'nt doing so bad. You wrote only a week ago.

Yes, I agree that boys are so different. Hope there were'nt any phone calls after he went back to school.

Soon Matthew will be "2"....enough said,right? LOL!