Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well it took long enough....

for me to post again. See I told you so, I knew it would be hard to keep up. Oh well, better late than never.

Things have been busy around here, Erin has been doing soccer and improving some, I really don't think it is the sport for her, but she is keeping up with it and trying her best.

It was Matthew's 2nd birthday on February 25th, I can't believe that he is that old already, and Erin will be 10 this Saturday....OH MY!

I will post some pictures in another entry from Matthew's birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you survived the cookies, huh? LOL! Glad to see you posting again. I can't belive Matthew is 2 already amd Erin 10. Stop all this growing up... I can't take it! Ginger too... she'll be 9 in June.
Just remember we are'nt getting older tho!!