HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Matthew!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to spend some time with you. It looks like everyone had a great time. The car garage reminds me of something Billy got when he was about that age.
I miss you all! I hope to see you near the end of April. I love you lots!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!! Ginger wants to send you something, but is going to make up a package for you and your sister so it will come sometime after her birthday next week. Love, Cindi
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MATTHEW....HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY ERIN!! I so wish we could be there to share your special days....I am hoping to try and make it down there next year! BIG HUGS!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox Auntie Susie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Well I have decided to give blogging a try!!! Hopefully we can use this site to keep all our family and friends updated on things going on in OUR WORLD.
Now I just have to try and remember to update it regularly!!!
3 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Matthew!!
I'm sorry I couldn't be there to spend some time with you. It looks like everyone had a great time. The car garage reminds me of something Billy got when he was about that age.
I miss you all! I hope to see you near the end of April. I love you lots!!
-Kelly :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!!
Ginger wants to send you something, but is going to make up a package for you and your sister so it will come sometime after her birthday next week.
Love,
Cindi
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MATTHEW....HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY ERIN!!
I so wish we could be there to share your special days....I am hoping to try and make it down there next year!
BIG HUGS!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox
Auntie Susie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment